Looking to start your career in Cyber Security? Do you want to work at leading organizations in the Amsterdam region? Do you want to excel at Cyber Security, solving and preventing incidents and hunting for attacker activity?
If so, then we are looking for you!
You will work at our company as a junior security specialist on challenging projects at our international clients in the Netherlands. Most of our clients are based in Amsterdam or the Amsterdam region.
In these projects you will:
- Work within the client’s team to understand and respond to threats quickly, restoring operations and limiting the impact.
- Implement measures to mitigate threats and follow up on security incident data
- Configure security controls on Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, endpoint security, vulnerability management and more
- Track suspicious network, application, and user behavior
Why is this a great opportunity for you?
- Cyber Security is one of the fastest growing careers with a high demand for talent
- Have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and get the chance to learn something new every day
- You will be working in the heart of The Netherlands, one of the leading countries in Cyber Security innovation
What do we expect from you
- An academic degree, preferably in computer science
- Working experience in Security or IT roles.
- Good understanding of network protocols
- You are very good in English, both in speaking and writing
And, most important, we expect you to come and live in the Netherlands!
What you can expect from us
Of course, depending on experience you will get a very good base salary and 5 weeks of paid holiday. We provide trainings and several other possibilities to further expand your career.
We fully understand it is a big step for you to start working and living in a different country. To make you feel fully comfortable we will arrange almost everything. This includes, but certainly isn’t limited to:
- Partial/Full Relocation package in order to help you ease into the move.
- Support for receiving the 30% Tax benefit.
- Support in this whole process from Romanian people who have taken this step before and know what it takes to move to the Netherlands.
- Housing close to Amsterdam, fully furnished and ready with everything you need.
- All matters of insurances, governmental registration etc.
What happens after you apply
We do a first selection based on your resume and cover letter. Having passed this first selection, we will plan a video call, to get more into detail about who you are, your experience and knowledge. If the outcome is positive from both your and our side, we will plan a meeting for a face to face job interview. This can be either in the Netherlands or in Romania, depending on the planning. Needless to say, if there are expenses, we will pay for it.
If we all still feel comfortable, there will be one more meeting to go through the details of the contract, including salary, planning of moving, housing etc.
Are you interested? Send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you should be the one working with us. We look forward to your application.